All safety requirements must be successfully completed to coach, assistant coach or volunteer for any and all sports supported by the Borough of Hillsdale, NJ; including:
2. Fingerprinting and criminal background check (valid for 3 years)
3. Rutgers S.A.F.E.T.Y. training (good for life)
4. Concussion training (good for life; best up refreshed annually)
5. Hold Harmless (completed during online registration)
6. Coaches Code of Conduct & Ethics Agreement (completed during online registration)
7. Lightning Safety Policy (completed during online registration)
8. COVID Form (completed during online registration)
IMPORTANT: Volunteers should make every effort to complete all safety requirements prior to the start of the season. While the safety requirements shouldn’t take a significant amount of time the sooner you start the process the better.
The best approach is to always KEEP and SAVE a copy of everything for yourself first, but then send copies of items # 2, 3 and 4 above together in one email to: Jill Cohn at email@example.com so the town has a copy AND also send copies of these items together in one email to: firstname.lastname@example.org so the HSA has a copy on file as well.